You can make a difference at Agape! Current volunteer opportunities are:
- Intercessors – to intercede for the Agape Pregnancy Resource Center staff, client advocates, and clients. Intercessors volunteer to pray in Agape’s chapel, or at a mobile site, one hour per week.
- Client Care Helpers – to work one-on-one with Agape’s clients by reviewing homework with clients or providing “New Baby Visits” for clients. Client Care Helpers receive training at Agape. 4-hour shifts, one day a week are available. A one-year commitment is required, along with active church membership and a love for people.
- Resource Organizers – to maintain baby clothes, baby care products, and other resources.
- Clerical Help – to help with filing, mail-outs, and other clerical tasks.
- Class Teachers – volunteers to teach classes
- Mobile drivers & mechanics
TO LEARN MORE.
Please use this form to contact us to learn more or to meet our current needs.